Re: website feedback

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Accepted Solution

Hi, 

Sorry if this is a bit negative... 

Hi,

Sorry to say this but your site is terrible to use and I would like to bring 
some really bad site problems to the attention of the developers.  Please can you give me
an email address to contact and/or give feedback on. 

1.  As you navigate through the site, some pages show you as logged in, other pages
show you as being logged out and asking for a login.  This is just whilst navigating 
around the site *after* logging in. 

2. Any email url from skype takes you to the default home page after logging in.  Why not 
take you to the correct page rather than have your customers hunting around what is a confusing 
and hard to navigate site. 

3. The Skype app (Windows & Android) and the browser are completely oblivious to 
each other.  If I'm logged in to the app and I follow a skype email link I have to re-login. 

Being honest the skype site is one of the worst I've used and the integration between applications 
and browser is  none existent.  You really should look at other sites and go back to the
drawing board.  

Your telephony system is great though.
Elaine

Accepted Solution

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to provide your observations!  I arranged to transfer your post to the Idea Garage ... will also forward your information along to the higher-ranking people to whom I report.  :wink:

Best regards,

Elaine

View solution in original post
davidmgray
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 1
Message 1 of 5 (968 Views)

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to provide your observations!  I arranged to transfer your post to the Idea Garage ... will also forward your information along to the higher-ranking people to whom I report.  :wink:

Best regards,

Elaine

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Do you have a Skype trick up your sleeve?  Share your Solutions and Tips with us!

If a reply answered your question, please click on the Accept as a Solution link so others following in your footsteps can find what works! If anyone helped you, you can show your appreciation and thanks by clicking on the Kudos button!
-> Good reads: David Krebs: 3 Basic Rules for Online Safety and Consumer Reports: Guide to Internet Security and for the

Favorite Tip for This Week: Do not accept contact invitations from anyone whom you do not know.

Elaine
Moderator icon
Kudos: 1626
Message 2 of 5 (962 Views)

Post moved to Computer: Windows for better visibility and opportunity for assistance.

Elaine
Moderator icon
Kudos: 1626
Message 3 of 5 (753 Views)

I had similar problems. I clicked a link: "Like or dislike this ad? Send us your feedback!" and was brought to a page where I had to sign in, and then I was brought to a page where I had to create my own community and give it a name in a field that had a short character limit ALL just to give my opinion on the Pedigree Dentastix ad. In my opinion, the ad unnerves me with images of dogs with CGI human teeth. Dogs are carnivores, so they should have canine teeth. That is all. I am copying and pasting this paragraph just in case I get "timed out" while typing.

kimicommunityth
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 4 of 5 (31 Views)

Hey!

There is an icon entitled "emo", which in my opinion needs to be changed. I'm very unhappy that it is called "emo" because of the way it looks. This needs to change.

prsgyhrg
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 5 of 5 (27 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling