My skype still will not let me sign in..I have tri...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

My skype still will not let me sign in..I have tried everything! I just want to talk to my brother!

I am getting so mad with stuff. I have tried every single thing that has been posted about this and not one of them worked. I can get all the way to the signin page then it redirects me to some other page that i can not do anything with . Please if someone would please tell me what to do it would be greatly appreciated.. When skype was working i was able to talk to my brother who is in another country, 2 to 3 times a week and now its only once every two week because all he has and get to work is Skype. Please help me!!!!
snelson4n
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 18 (7,789 Views)

Re: My skype still will not let me sign in..I have tried everything! I just want to talk to my broth

How does the page which you are redirected to look like?

ruwim
Community Ambassador
Community Ambassador icon
Kudos: 6057
Message 2 of 18 (7,635 Views)

Re: My skype still will not let me sign in..I have tried everything! I just want to talk to my broth

it directs me to my my skype folder within my programs. It has a login folder and a language folder. thats it
snelson4n
Novel Adventurer
Message 3 of 18 (7,629 Views)

ruwim
Community Ambassador
Message 4 of 18 (7,616 Views)

Re: My skype still will not let me sign in..I have tried everything!!!!!!!!1 please help me

hi... i dealling with a simillar problem. i have an accont and i remember my password and my email adress and everything!!!!!!! i just cannot sign in!!! i am going to www.skype.com and my accont seems to work!!! but then when i am oppening skype and when i try to sign in then it says that my password is not valid or something and that its wrong!!!!! i changed my password and stil the same probleme!!!!!! i dont know what else to do!! please help me!!! thenks!!!

narcissa
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 5 of 18 (6,997 Views)

Re: My skype still will not let me sign in..I have tried everything!!!!!!!!1 please help me

What is the version of Internet Explorer that you have installed on your computer? Note, that only IE counts, no other browser. Can you login to your account on Skype.com using your IE?

ruwim
Community Ambassador
Message 6 of 18 (6,982 Views)

ok. Nothing works to sign in. Circular icon just keeps spinning. Have all correct data in force (pswd, , skype name etc.) What's up?
Faithfidge
Novel Tourist
Message 7 of 18 (6,817 Views)

[ Edited ]

Can one of you guys just actually call me about what the hell is wrong with my skype account?  I have never had any problems until about two months ago when my lap top died, and since then, this has been the most painful applicaiton to use. I cannot call anyone or help.  I keep getting sent to completely useless pages that do not provide any help.  I want to speak to a human being about why i cannot use my skype account to make calls.  Will you at least credit me the days that i cant talk on skype when i want to.

Or call me.  Or just make skype work for me. 

Your most frustrated customer

sarah robinson

my skhype name is sarahjane.robinson.

but you cant call me on that because apparantly i cannot use it..........................

my cell phone is a UK number, as i am new here, i will let you  be polite enough to figure out all the prefixes and how to use it.....  [removed for privacy]

OR email me ASAP on [removed for privacy]

just to let me know you have recieved this email and actually care about my skype experience.

Your most frustated customer

Sarah

ihatthis
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 2
Message 8 of 18 (5,182 Views)

use yahoo messenger
jndnunez
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 2
Message 9 of 18 (4,824 Views)

[ Edited ]

Skype is just going around and around in circles with tons of problems and issues that cause it to become a nuisance. I  have the exact same problem, and I have paid for a premium subscription. It keeps spinning after that saying signing in and not hing happens. I have wasted my money to get the subscription so I can talk to my family overseas. I try to connect sometimes 20 times and it will not let me despite which computed I use. Additionally it hangs my entire system - it is so heavy in resources - it eats up all your memory, even with newer systems. The stupid thing keeps "autosaving" even as I am writing this comment. I never asked to autosave anything. While this happens my system gets very slow, it happens with my laptop, and my ipad as well as with my kindle fire hd. Microsoft asks stupid questions such as "do you have the latest version of Skype installed?" They collect our money for premium and other subscriptions and have virtually nonexistent support - and the one they advertise they have you have to climb mountains to get to. I am sorry, there better ways of keeping in touch, I am reporting them to the AG's office and the FCC as well as the BBB. As long as they have become a "telecommunications" venture they better get regulated like telephone companies... Enough is enough. We pay money for most of the crap - it is a myth that Skype is totally free...As paying consumers we should have protection under consumer protection laws. I do not understand why our Congress is not taking a more proactive approach in getting the Skypes and all similar companies to abide by laws and consumer protection policies. They should not be allowed to collect money for services that are either inferior or there is no formal support. It is a rip off.

atimoula
Routine Adventurer
Kudos: 29
Message 10 of 18 (3,319 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling