Messages are not going through, but they are also ...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

Messages are not going through, but they are also not "Pending"

[ Edited ]

Oh my goodness, this is so annoying!

I'm having a conversation..and I have been talking to this person all day on my phone...and about 20 minutes after I get home, all of a sudden..he takes longer to answer than usual.

The after about 15 minutes of waiting I get a "Hello?"

My message never got through to him..but, the whole time..it never said that my message was "Pending"..and I still got his message, but i tried to send him another one, and I got a "You're taking a long time to respond.." For some reason...I could get his messages..but he couldn't get mine...

So I called him..and that fixed it right away..and it was working fine for a while...then it happened again, called him..took about 7 minutes for it to start working again...then in less than 10 minutes...it happened again! And this time after I called him, it took over 12 minutes for my messages to finally go through!

And it just happened a little while ago too..again!

He's getting other peoples messages...and I'm getting other peoples messages..and I'm even getting HIS messages...but for some reason, he can't seem to get MINE!

And never once was there a little circle next to any of my messages..so they were going through..they just weren't going through to HIM! :sad:

I have the Skype beta version..and i do believe he has the same..though i don't really know why that matters considering this hasn't happened in a long time..I was talking to him all night yesterday and nothing like this happened..

This has happened before yes..but when they have..it usually goes away fairly quickly..and then never comes back! This has been going on over and over and over again! Please somebody help, this is so annoying!! TTwTT;

Invaderkibachan
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 1 of 2 (1,397 Views)

Re: Messages are not going through, but they are also not "Pending"

i talk to my sons on a regular basis at night, and i ask them a question and get no reply, and i turn on my comp in the morning after 3 hrs of the comp being turned on i get a reply from my son, at a time of 10-49 the previous night ?
can you tell me why please, so annoying. thank you guys, aprt from that all good
transinter2
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 2 of 2 (657 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling