Looking for VTech USB7100 Cordless Phone Suite Dri...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Looking for VTech USB7100 Cordless Phone Suite Driver for Win 7

I need a copy of Vtech Cordless Phone Suite v2.35 in order to get a USB7100 Vtech Skype phone running. Does anyone have this software handy or a link to download it?

clayrgordon
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 9 (3,510 Views)

Re: Looking for VTech USB7100 Cordless Phone Suite Driver for Win 7

Here you go:  http://shop.vtechcanada.com/vtt/fr/support/downloads/software/files/Setup_Ver2.35.zip

Message 2 of 9 (3,273 Views)

I have found that ver 2.35 messes up something in in the XP and Win7 operating system, causing some programs not to run or run very slow and do weird things. Do not install.

brygala
Novel Adventurer
Message 3 of 9 (3,231 Views)

I have used these drivers with Windows 7 32bit and Widows 7 64bit and they cause no problems. The only issue is with the Playback sound devices as this adds a new sound device and you may have to go in and re-enable your existing sound device as it might disable it. Be sure to use skype360248.exe (version of Skype) with these drivers as newer versions of Skype do not work. Also, please DO NOT plug in your USB7100 into your computer until you have installed the drivers and rebooted the PC.

navonjay
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 1
Message 4 of 9 (3,036 Views)

i m using new version of skype...bt vtech software its showing skype is not running.... but its running....my problem is i cant able 2 receive or make call from skype phone
justback2009
Novel Tourist
Message 5 of 9 (2,270 Views)

I am having some issues as well with the new skype. Everything is showing connected though. But the vtech phone shows up "USB missing".
dfarmer1973
Novel Adventurer
Message 6 of 9 (1,812 Views)

Hi guys, I don't have the original install discs. The manual says I should have installed vtech_broad_band_7100.exe ( from the CD ) can't find this file online. Could one of you ( or anyone else ) send me this file?
dfarmer1973
Novel Adventurer
Message 7 of 9 (1,808 Views)

So if I'm using a more recent version of Skype, I'm out if luck for using the VTech 7100 phone that I purchased? VTech has no plans to continue to support this phone with new drivers? Great. No more VTech products for this house!
Posted from Apple iPhone
JoyfulC
Novel Tourist
Message 8 of 9 (242 Views)

[ Edited ]

If you can't get your Vtech USB7100 to work with the new Skype, keep trying. I just downloaded and installed the very latest Skype 6.18.0.106 and the Vtech software could no longer find Skype. So I updated my Vtech cordless phone suite to the version 2.35 linked earlier in this thread, and my Vtech USB7100 phone works great again. Thanks for that link!

By the way I'm running Windows XP. Oh, and I disabled Skype automatic updates because I just don't trust Microsoft to not break it again. The only reason I updated now was because my older Skype version was made obsolete and I could no longer log in.

Max

hockeyguy820
Novel Tourist
Message 9 of 9 (76 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling