I need help, is very important

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Accepted Solution

I need help, is very important

Hello, I wanted to ask you one thing, for me very, very important. What should I do in order to have and then see my last video calling? is too important and I know I can get! thank you very much, waiting for a response, best regards!

Accepted Solution

by g4pilut

If you or the contact you had the call with did nothing to record the call, it's gone.  There's no way you can see it again.

Skype makes no provision for recording calls.  You have to use a third party program if you want to record them.  And calls are not monitored or recorded anywhere on the Skype system.

View solution in original post
0 Kudos
alicealiiiiiiii
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 6 (1,736 Views)

Re: I need help, is very important

If you or the contact you had the call with did nothing to record the call, it's gone.  There's no way you can see it again.

Skype makes no provision for recording calls.  You have to use a third party program if you want to record them.  And calls are not monitored or recorded anywhere on the Skype system.

Please note: I do not respond to requests for help via Private Message.
0 Kudos
g4pilut
Community Ambassador
Community Ambassador icon
Kudos: 1901
Message 2 of 6 (1,719 Views)

Re: I need help, is very important

0 Kudos
Elaine
Moderator icon
Kudos: 1288
Message 3 of 6 (1,384 Views)

Re: way r my accout blocked

Post transferred to My Account: Subscriptions message board.

0 Kudos
Elaine
Moderator icon
Message 4 of 6 (1,382 Views)

Renew my current online number

Post transferred to create new thread on the Features: Online Number message board.

Elaine
Moderator icon
Message 5 of 6 (1,314 Views)

Re: Renew my current online number

Thread locked as its subject title is not specifically related to a particular issue or problem, and several different types of questions were being posted to the thread.

Please start a new thread, adding as a subject or title words which reference the issue or for which assistance is needed.

Thank you and best regards,

Elaine

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
If a reply answered your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button so others following in your footsteps can find what works! If anyone helped you, you can show your appreciation and thanks by clicking on the "Kudos" button!

Good reads: Devise good passwords, stop password attacks
and basic rules for online safety.
One more! David Pogue's How To Get Hacked in 5 Exciting Steps.
Please review and consider ... Benefits of frequent upgrading
Please, send Private Messages only upon request.
0 Kudos
Elaine
Moderator icon
Message 6 of 6 (1,301 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling