Re: How to record Skype video calls on windows PC?

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

How to record Skype video calls on windows PC?

I'm wondering is there a way to simply record the skype video calls on windows PC ?

Thanks in advance

rzlines
Esteemed Adventurer

images.message_type_solution.altAccepted Solution

You can record Skype video calls with the program Evaer Skype video recorder.

Evaer supports recording Skype video calls to your hard disk with side-by-side, separate files, audio-only, local-webcam-only and remote-webcam-only mode. Up to 10 ways Skype group video recording is supported. It's very easy to use with friendly UI.

You can also use Pamela or VodBurner.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post
Brian
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 60
Message 1 of 77 (1,719,014 Views)

You can record Skype video calls with the program Evaer Skype video recorder.

Evaer supports recording Skype video calls to your hard disk with side-by-side, separate files, audio-only, local-webcam-only and remote-webcam-only mode. Up to 10 ways Skype group video recording is supported. It's very easy to use with friendly UI.

You can also use Pamela or VodBurner.

Hope this helps.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If one of my replies has adequately addressed your issue, please click on the “Accept as Solution” button. If you found a post useful then please "Give Kudos" at the bottom of my post, so that this information can benefit others.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rzlines
Esteemed Adventurer
Kudos: 72
Message 2 of 77 (1,718,976 Views)

[ Edited ]

Skype doesn't have a native or built in feature to record calls.  You need to install a separate software or an add-on in order to save your audio or video conversations.

As you are looking for a simple Skype recorder, I suggest you try Supertintin Skype Video Recorder.  I always recommend this software even in the old Skype forum site because of its stability, reliability, simplicity of use, and quality of recordings.  

Downloading and installation would only take 1-2 minutes, and it can also record both audio and video Skype calls.  The user-controls is very easy to understand and only the important features and buttons are included in the software window (no fancy buttons, graphics, functions, or advertisements which I really hate - :wink:)

Supertintin is available in the Skype Applications Directory (under Call Recording -audio and video section)  - 

http://shop.skype.com/apps/Call-recording-audio-video/SuperTintin-Video-Call-Recorder.html

...or visit www.supertintin.com for more details and to download (trial version can also be downloaded if you want to check first if this recorder suits your needs to preferences).

And here is a link to a video tutorial for specific instructions :

Record Skype video (Video Tutorial)

IF YOU FOUND OUR POST USEFUL THEN PLEASE GIVE "KUDOS". IF IT HELPED TO FIX YOUR ISSUE PLEASE MARK IT AS A "SOLUTION" TO HELP OTHERS. THANKS!
ALTERNATIVE SKYPE DOWNLOAD LINKS | HOW TO RECORD SKYPE VIDEO CALLS | HOW TO HANDLE SUSPICIOS CALLS AND MESSAGES
SEE MORE TIPS, TRICKS, TUTORIALS AND UPDATES in
| skypefordummies.blogspot.com | 

Primemover
Power User
Kudos: 1639
Message 3 of 77 (1,718,942 Views)

Try third party product 'Pamela'

Known to be good

adamharris007
Reliable Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 4 of 77 (1,718,889 Views)

i think you can try this app: "imcapture for skype"

very simple and easy to use program use it by myself few months...

hope help you.

miniklop
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 5 of 77 (1,718,830 Views)

Primemover wrote:

Skype doesn't have a native or built in feature to record calls.  You need to install a separate software or an add-on in order to save your audio or video conversations.

As you are looking for a simple Skype recorder, I suggest you try Supertintin.  I always recommend this software even in the old Skype forum site because of its stability, reliability, simplicity of use, and quality of recordings.  Downloading and installation would only take 1-2 minutes, and it can also record both audio and video Skype calls.  The user-controls is very easy to understand and only the important features and buttons are included in the software window (no fancy buttons, graphics, functions, or advertisements which I really hate :smileywink:happy:.

If you want to try this Skype recorder, you can download the trial version here;

http:// www. supertintin.com/download.html?affChecked=1

Or you can also visit the old forum for more discussions and feedback regarding skype recording software (read-only site);

hth.  :smileyhappy:

thanks for the recommedation sir/mada'm.  supertintin is really a great tool for recording video calls especially in my work. 

degeneracies
Novel Tourist
Message 6 of 77 (1,712,362 Views)

[ Edited ]

Check Riviera for Skype : Skype Call Recorder

R.W.
RobWilson
Routine Adventurer
Kudos: 2
Message 7 of 77 (1,711,825 Views)

:robotvery-happy:Well I guess there is not a way to record....you now that you could always contact them

boreday
Casual Tourist
Message 8 of 77 (1,710,217 Views)

I have just finished trying all of the recorders. Warning: They ALL have bugs. I won't go into all the details, but I do have all the latest drivers and am using a normal installation.

SKYPE video CANNOT be recorded with current apps without errors (applies to Vodburner, RinTinTin and the other two. Disgusting.

healthtrak
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 3
Message 9 of 77 (1,704,067 Views)

healthtrak wrote:

SKYPE video CANNOT be recorded with current apps without errors (applies to Vodburner, RinTinTin and the other two.

it would be helpful for others to know the names of "the other two".

And I would appreciate if you reported on the kind of errors.

I myself never used any of the "skype recorders", since they are restricted to the skype windows. Instead I have always been using complete desktop capturings including audio, created by Techsmith Camtasia and Techsmith Morae. (by the time, some hundred hours of error-free recordings came about. their evaluation in a research project is still in progress.)

De Dom en Kölle · Lösungen zu den häufigsten Problemen im Forum.
If you appreciate my efforts, please give me a Kudo: click on   + thumb-up ↘

Wenn du meine Bemühungen ok findest, gib mir bitte einen Kudo ↘
kicks-mobil
Explorer
Kudos: 634
Message 10 of 77 (1,704,031 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling