17-05-2013 23:29 - last edited on 17-05-2013 23:41 by Isadora
Ok, tis lyk this; I was given a chance to get access to my facebook account. And the mistake i made was that i didn't confirm my email address. Now how can i confirm it when i can't get access to it. Pliiiiiiiiiz help me out. And my email address is [edited for privacy]
Hi, Aprotus, and welcome to the Community,
Skype Customer Service will use other items on file related to your account to establish your identity and ownership of the account, as if you had forgotten your password.
Here is a link to the instruction on how to contact Skype Customer Service via their secure portal: Contact Customer Service As you know you wish to contact Customer Service, skip past Step 2 of the instruction and proceed to Step 3, Continue Support Request. You may also skip past in Step 4 of the instruction where it is recommended to check with the Community, seeing as you have just started in the Community!
How can I contact Skype Customer Service?
Skype offers help and support through:
- The Skype Support website
- The Skype Community
- The Heartbeat blog
- Skype blogs
- Email and Live chat (for eligible customers)
To get help with the issue you’re experiencing:
- Go to the Support request page.
- Select the topic you need help with and the problem you’re experiencing. Some information that might help with your problem is displayed.
- If you still feel that the information doesn’t help, click the Continue support request button at the bottom of the screen.
- Select your contact method. We recommend that you check our Skype Community first.
- If you chose email, enter your details, describe your problem, and then click Send support request. We'll get back to you as soon as we can.
We don’t currently provide telephone support.
If a reply answered your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button so others following in your footsteps can find what works! If anyone helped you, you can show your appreciation and thanks by clicking on the "Kudos" button!
Good reads: Devise good passwords, stop password attacks
and basic rules for online safety.
One more! David Pogue's How To Get Hacked in 5 Exciting Steps.
Please review and consider ... Benefits of frequent upgrading
Please, send Private Messages only upon request.