How can I refresh Skype?

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How can I refresh Skype?

I have been using Skype for iPhone for about three months now and it was deleted off my laptop. Now I re-downloaded it and signed in. Even though all the contacts have changed statuses and pictures many times, it is showing their statuses and pictures from October. I don't know how to refresh it. Please help?

lexxib13
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 1 of 5 (4,235 Views)

Re: How can I refresh Skype?

I cannot find a way to refresh, either. Wondering why more answers for this question are not out here.

likeskype
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 2 of 5 (2,954 Views)

not really sure, but there seems to be a way.  Select or make the Skype Home window as active windows, then press F5.  :happy:

VooDooDoll
Super Adventurer
Kudos: 238
Message 3 of 5 (2,949 Views)

I'm not sure, I know how to refresh it on pc but on the iphone there's no button or link. hmm... :/

konami1
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 4 of 5 (1,602 Views)

Have you tried signing out and signing in again?  I have noticed that after I use Skype on my desktop computer to change a contact's display name, I will then sign in on Skype on my fifth generation iPod Touch and it then shows the display name I typed for that person and an updated status message.

crkuczek
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 6
Message 5 of 5 (1,593 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling