Am I blocked or just deleted?

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Am I blocked or just deleted?

[ Edited ]

I'm very confused about this... So recently a person removed me from their skype (or blocked me I don't know which one is it). I see the "This person has not shared their details with you." But I also see a blue thing above their details where it says "+ Resend contact request" (not when I open with right click on their profile) and it's very confusing. Did they block me or did they just delete me? And if they blocked me, when I send a request does that mean they don't recieve it? But why would that blue thing be there if they blocked me and they can't recieve my contact request? So confusing...

And there is something else, when I "resend" the invitation after a few seconds that blue thing shows up again. Is it just a bug or do the person on the other side just hit "ignore"? :/

bebeturoni
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 3 (1,544 Views)

Re: Am I blocked or just deleted?

I'm sorry but I really need this answered! 

If they blocked me, why do I get the "Resend Contact Invitation" icon? Do they get an invitation if they blocked me?

Also with the invitation if I send a msg and it doesn't show the processing grey circle next to it, does that mean they got something? Or they didn't because it's a block?

And after a while (every time different interval) I get the blue "Resend Contact Invitation" icon again, does that mean they "ignored me" or it's just skype acting up telling me to resend again. But why would I be able to resend it again if they blocked me? This is really weird...

bebeturoni
Novel Adventurer
Message 2 of 3 (1,508 Views)

Re: Am I blocked or just deleted?

"Also with the invitation if I send a msg and it doesn't show the processing grey circle next to it, does that mean they got something? Or they didn't because it's a block?"

I would also really like to know the answer to this, please!
Posted from
Dinosaurus
Novel Tourist
Message 3 of 3 (250 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling