Able to Sign In but Automatically being Signed Out

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

Able to Sign In but Automatically being Signed Out

[ Edited ]

My Skype was still working well yesterday. Today, in the morning, I found it's getting "out of bounds" error. Nothing can be done no matter what I did to it. So I killed the process and started Skype again. 

My username & password are correct. No problem for me to sign in via skype.com using those credentials. Whenever I start Skype again after killing its process, I'd be able to log in. Before I'm able to see anything (after sign in), I'm already being signed out automatically. On the Login page, I input my password trying to sign in again, I will get a failure. 

This is my Skype version. Via the background, u can see I could sign in via skype.com. 

skype version.png

This is what happened after I sucessfully signed in: 

autosignout.png

I use another computer which is installed with Skype version 5.3.0.111 to sign in using the correct credentials. The answer I get is "Skype can't connect."

I installed the latest version (6.3.59.105). The same situation (as mentioned above) happens, but it may "take some time" to work well before it's auto signed off. Since it happens to both laptops, I guess this is not an issue about my machine. 

Wish to get your help on this matter. Thanks. 

labyrinth
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 4 (180 Views)

Re: Able to Sign In but Automatically being Signed Out

Just share with you regarding my another trial on laptop 1 (the usual machine I'm using). 

I tried creating a new account and sign in via the Skype on laptop 1. It works fine. Only when I use my original credentials to login, the "auto logout" issue is faced. 

Is there something wrong with my original Skype account? 

labyrinth
Novel Adventurer
Message 2 of 4 (157 Views)

I don't know I got the same problem, searching on internet but didn't found anything usefull.

Please can any Admin help us???

Rubendeurhof
Novel Tourist
Message 3 of 4 (126 Views)

Without special reason, on the next day, this issue no longer exists. What about you, Rubendeurhof?

labyrinth
Novel Adventurer
Message 4 of 4 (108 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling