Windows (desktop client) Ideas

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
0 Kudos
EspHack

facebook integration

by on ‎25-05-2014 01:36

i bet most people dont like fb chat if they are using skype, thats why we have that little thing integrated in skype and we thank you devs for doing it, but, it is not perfect nor is it very practical, a proper fb chat should sync with the current messages in your facebook profile, what i mean is if i go offline for a while, im gonna loss all the messages sent to me, and then i have to check it on that malicious page, thats very annonying, but the worst part is the inability to send messages to offline fb contacts, that shouldnt be a problem in my opinion, i stop talking with most people when that happens because i dont want to check it on the webpage or my windows phone

Announcements

You can submit your improvement ideas to Skype for Windows desktop quickly and easily here.Learn how

Idea submission tips:

• Only one idea per submission
  • Pick a descriptive title

Labels
Top kudoed authors
User Kudos Count

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling