where is my profile picture?how can i find it?

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

where is my profile picture?how can i find it?

where can i find my skype profile picture?

naghmehmozayeni
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 2 (1,700 Views)

Re: where is my profile picture?how can i find it?

If you have taken your profile picture using webcam on Skype, then it’s very likely that this picture is saved in Skype’s Pictures folder.

Go to Windows Start and in the Search/Run box type %appdata%\skype\pictures and then press Enter or OK button. Look for your profile picture in this folder.

You can also download your profile picture to your computer using one of the methods mentioned here:

http://community.skype.com/t5/General-Discussion/Download-my-profile-picture/m-p/346254#M19485

However, there is also an easier way to download profile picture of any Skype user that has set visibility of their profile picture to Public.

Insert this link into your browser’s address field:

http://api.skype.com/users/skypename/profile/avatar

Replace “skypename” with the exact Skype User name.

This should show the profile picture in your browser, and from there you can save it to your computer.

ruwim
Community Ambassador
Community Ambassador icon
Kudos: 6356
Message 2 of 2 (1,693 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling