sound modulation

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

sound modulation

Been using Skype on Windows 7 for about a year.  A month ago, the sound (my voice to the other party)  changed modulation in some form or another and I now sound like "Darth Vader" every time I call.  The same when my wife calls out.  Any ideas how to fix this?

Videocalls
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 2 (176 Views)

Re: sound modulation

[ Edited ]

how does your voice sound when played back to you during a call to echo123?

during your next bad call of this type, turn on the display of Call Technical Info (at the bottom of the Call menu selections)

when you right-click on the window that opens, you can copy the data to the Windows clipboard and then paste it here in your next post

note:

have a look at the technical info and, for privacy's sake, edit out ONLY references to the Skype Names involved

Regards,
Neil
Neil
Super Adventurer
Kudos: 305
Message 2 of 2 (169 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling