skype cant connect on windows 7

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

skype cant connect on windows 7

i just got my new hp pc and i tryed to download it and i succeeded. I try to sign in but it says skype cant connect and i fixed the capability and i reinstalled skype, i downloaded it about 5 times and it still doesnt work, i restarted my internet and it didnt work, i dont know if it has to do with me changing my password but it doesnt want to connect, can someone help me?

nickal364
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 7
Message 1 of 3 (462 Views)

Re: skype cant connect on windows 7

SAME HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1IM SO PISSED. I HAD TO CALL AUSTRALIA on my land line for one hour...casn you imagine. it says its free around the world, but you PAY.

NO CUSTOMER SERVICE TELEPHONE #

i payed credit i payed subscription. still cannot skype!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it kept telling me to get skype. my toshiba comes with skype.

and where do you add contacts? oh im never going to use this again.

sunnearmetta44
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 2 of 3 (326 Views)

Re: skype cant connect on windows 7

i got the trail version and it worked on my old pc what was vista but ever since the update, it hasnt functioned
nickal364
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 7
Message 3 of 3 (323 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling