problem with Skype account.

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

problem with Skype account.

Hello sir,

I have two skype Accounts. In one account that is haresh.thakellapalli when i started video call it stops automatically and  It shows the message A problen caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify yo ifa solution is available. And I re install for many times but its repeating the same problem. and my another Skype account does not have this problem. Please resolve my problem.

Haresh9953
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 5 (276 Views)

Re: problem with Skype account.

Skype is doing now some nasty experiments with the advertisement platform and this results in crashing program for a lot of users. Not for all but just for some “selected offers”. Most likely, on Monday or so, Skype will post a message on Heartbeat that “a small number of users are currently experiencing problems with Skype and we apologize for the inconvenience”. Meanwhile, you can try to install the new 5.7 Beta, which might resolve the problem.

http://blogs.skype.com/garage/2011/11/skype_57_beta_for_windows_with.html

ruwim
Community Ambassador
Community Ambassador icon
Kudos: 6798
Message 2 of 5 (211 Views)

I am having the same problem as of this morning.  My original account (abel.chavez007) cancels out as soon as I try to make a video call.  I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling SKYPE several times but that account is still not working.  I created a new account (abel.chavez77) and it's working just fine.  Will my abel.chavez007 be working soon or should I delete it altogether?

abelchavez007
Novel Adventurer
Message 3 of 5 (187 Views)

hello all,

I've been trying to log into my other Skype account and I have been the receiving the following message:

A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.

I've tried uninstalling and re-installing SKYPE about 3-5times but it did NOT work and also tried this 'beta' version that I found on a similar post and that didn't work either.

HELP anyone !!!  :happy:

Thank you, in advance.

NatKx2
Novel Tourist
Message 4 of 5 (120 Views)

Open Windows Event Viewer and look for any recent error messages with timestamp corresponding to Skype crash.

ruwim
Community Ambassador
Community Ambassador icon
Kudos: 6798
Message 5 of 5 (106 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling