printing call history

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

printing call history

I need to print the call history for my skype account.. i know the pages on which this is shown (i.e. one for each month) there is no button that says print history so i tried printing the page through google chrome and no matter how much i mess about with printer settings it keeps printing the page text over the call history - i have tried now with 2 different printers.. 

The export to history file just shows in spreadsheet format which is not sufficient.

Any ideas??? 

robnarracott
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 5 (5,820 Views)

Re: printing call history

[ Edited ]

Please try using an IE ("Internet Explorer") browser, open IE and go to Skype.com ("Not from the Skype client Program") click account, get to your call history pages and then at the top of the IE window do:

File -> Print

NOTE: Prior to actually printing, you can also do File -> Print Preview, to see how the page will print and you can also change how the page will print, by doing File -> Page Setup, prior to actually printing the page.

By using Print Preview, you can select that only for example, page 3 is printed, by clicking the Printer icon and then selecting page 3 only.

TheUberOverLord
Aviator
Kudos: 588
Message 2 of 5 (5,817 Views)

I cannot find on the skype.com in my account my call history to print out. I am talking about the free skype calls with a webcam not phone calls over skype. When I start skype and go to my wife profile it shows when we called and for how long. I am needing to print those out. all I have been able to do so far is cut and paste and that does not look very good.

kamronsaiphrom
Tourist
Message 3 of 5 (5,588 Views)

You can do this using a 3rd party application – SkypeLogView:

http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/skype_log_view.html

ruwim
Community Ambassador
Community Ambassador icon
Kudos: 7076
Message 4 of 5 (5,586 Views)

I need to print out skype to skype video call on an iMac.  Can any one out there help me please.  Thanks,

anthony32799
Novel Adventurer
Message 5 of 5 (4,386 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling