kundtjänst

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

kundtjänst

[ Edited ]

Jag har köpt Sofity Premium 3 mån för 297 kr men jag kan ej koppla in detta . Jag har erhållit kod men det fungerar ej har jag kastat mina pengar i nämste vattendrag eller kan ni hjälpa mig hur jag installerar eller bokför detta ty det är inte roligt att köpa något som man ej kan använda. mvh Hans eller *email removed*

hansmagnusson15
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 2 (738 Views)

Re: kundtjänst

[ Edited ]

Hi hansmagnusson15,

You are posting in the English section of the community. Unfortunately, there is no language forum on this community for the language that you are posting in. Please post in English, if possible as the community will be better able to assist you if your post is in the English language. Please let me know if you need assistance in posting about your issue.

Here is a rough translation from Google/Bing Translate:

"I bought Skype Premium 3 month for 297 SEK, but I can not connect it. I have received the code but it does not work, I have thrown my money in nämste waterways or can you help me how to install or post this because it's no fun to buy something that you can not use. Sincerely His or "

Larry
Moderator icon
Kudos: 80
Message 2 of 2 (732 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling