how to change skype font using windows 8

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

how to change skype font using windows 8

i want to enlarge my fonts in skype desktop.  Have clicked on Tools, Options, General, IM and SMS, IM appearnace and then chosen the font size and style but nothing happens??

Can somebody please help.  Thanks

big4913mama
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 2 (1,322 Views)

Re: how to change skype font using windows 8

big4913mama wrote:

i want to enlarge my fonts in skype desktop.  Have clicked on Tools, Options, General, IM and SMS, IM appearnace and then chosen the font size and style but nothing happens??

Can somebody please help.  Thanks

I have done chat with skype support and was told there is not a way to change the size of the fonts for contacts.  I too use skype desktoop and that is not the cause of the small font size.  My friends who are using win8 are having the same problem.  It is a skype issue that they apparently do not know how to fix.  It just happened (?) I was told!   Good Luck.  Let me know if you figure it out.

cjccl3
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 2 of 2 (988 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling