how do i lighten the picture when i skpe

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

how do i lighten the picture when i skpe

The person i skpe says my picture is to dark ,so where is the best position in a room to skpe or can you make the picture lighter with some click on ajustments if that makes sense im a newb skyper tks

rita51042
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 2 (267 Views)

Re: how do i lighten the picture when i skpe

if you mean your video image, there could be an option in your webcam software/driver to adjust exposure/brightness.  You can also check under Tools >> Options >> General >> Video settings if your video feed is indeed too dark (depending on the Skype version you are using, video adjustments could also be available in that section).

IF YOU FOUND OUR POST USEFUL THEN PLEASE GIVE "KUDOS". IF IT HELPED TO FIX YOUR ISSUE PLEASE MARK IT AS A "SOLUTION" TO HELP OTHERS. THANKS!

ALTERNATIVE SKYPE DOWNLOAD LINKS | HOW TO RECORD SKYPE VIDEO CALLS | HOW TO HANDLE SUSPICIOS CALLS AND MESSAGES

Skype-User
Super Adventurer
Kudos: 411
Message 2 of 2 (263 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling