how can i have game sound and skypesound in my hea...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Accepted Solution

how can i have game sound and skypesound in my headphones at the same time??

when i talk to friends with headphones on my laptop the other sounds on my laptop gets transferred to its speakers, this is a problem because i cant play a online game with my friends without the game sound disturbing everyone, can i have the game sound and skypesound in my headphones at the same time????

bamsedr
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 6 (1,192 Views)

Re: how can i have game sound and skypesound in my headphones at the same time??

Please do a search using the search engine of your choice using these terms:

Microsoft stereo mix

You can also use a IP Camera as your camera for Skype video Example Instructions
TheUberOverLord
Aviator
Kudos: 501
Message 2 of 6 (970 Views)

Re: how can i have game sound and skypesound in my headphones at the same time??

thx worked great
bamsedr
Novel Adventurer
Message 3 of 6 (965 Views)

You are very welcome, glad to help.

You can also use a IP Camera as your camera for Skype video Example Instructions
TheUberOverLord
Aviator
Kudos: 501
Message 4 of 6 (963 Views)

Ok wait a minute. I'm having the same problem, what exactly did you do to fix this? Saying search "Microsoft stereo mix" doesn't really help me. *little computer tech challegened*

ledbomb
Novel Adventurer
Message 5 of 6 (673 Views)

Oh, ps: I get this with youtube and hulu and stuff too, not just games. I don't know if that matters.
ledbomb
Novel Adventurer
Message 6 of 6 (672 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling