Re: control/call bar not disappearing

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

Well I did it and it hasn't changed anything, I will as I mentioned before use your tip when I meet someone more computer savvy than myself, Thanks again!
Janny269
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 21 of 28 (1,322 Views)

what the heck version you got? I have skype on 4 computers and none of them have that icon to the left of the bubble!
machandcannon
Novel Adventurer
Message 22 of 28 (1,298 Views)

The reason you don't see that screen beside the bubble is because you have not joined your contact page with your contact making one page, in the top right of your screen you have 4 things you can do, try clicking the very first one and watch what happens when you are online with someone, then you will understand totally.

Janny269
Casual Adventurer
Message 23 of 28 (1,288 Views)

nefunguje naskajpe profil mam ho bloknuty
leninovec
Novel Adventurer
Message 24 of 28 (1,286 Views)

prosim odblokovat at se mi moho z obrazovat kontakty lidi děkuji
leninovec
Novel Adventurer
Message 25 of 28 (1,286 Views)

How do you get all your ims and files back?

nprim729
Casual Tourist
Message 26 of 28 (1,197 Views)

Nothing written on this page works.
Are there any REAL solutions or the only solution is change the programme for a better one?

Iomhar
Novel Adventurer
Message 27 of 28 (1,150 Views)

I agree, the answer marked as the solution is not the solution for everyone. It didn't work for me or for my friend, on Win 7 home edition. Sometimes the bar slides open and closed by itself but there's no way to make it stay put away. It's as though something the computer's doing is making it happen. Maybe it recalculates the mouse pointer position or something.

Whatever's going on, the bottom line is that it's extremely annoying to not be able to control the stupid thing, and the bar's behavior is highly distracting and intrusive.

I would like to be able to opt out of that call bar and use a static bar or just use the menu commands.

Foxc
Novel Adventurer
Message 28 of 28 (1,129 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling