can't call myself

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Accepted Solution

can't call myself

Established skype account in Illinois 2 months ago now im in florida on a job for next 3 months  so by mistake i logged in my original illinois account and tried to call my kids. Well guess what you can't call yourself.So i registered unto a new account but when i log on only my old account comes up,so i uninstalled my original illinois acct.,reinstalled a newacct on my other laptop in florida but when i log on only my illinois account comes up,Why can't my illinois acct stay uninstalled on my othewr laptop in florida.

This widget could not be displayed.
ruwim
Community Ambassador

images.message_type_solution.altAccepted Solution

In Skype click on Skype menu and select Sign Out. Sign now in with the new account. 

View solution in original post
This widget could not be displayed.
chicagojoe
Novel Adventurer

images.message_type_solution.altAccepted Solution

0 Kudos

thanks a lot  simple yet dummy me couldn't figure it out.

View solution in original post
chicagojoe
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 5 (528 Views)

Re: can't call myself

In Skype click on Skype menu and select Sign Out. Sign now in with the new account. 

ruwim
Community Ambassador
Community Ambassador icon
Kudos: 6592
Message 2 of 5 (524 Views)

thanks a lot  simple yet dummy me couldn't figure it out.

chicagojoe
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 3 of 5 (519 Views)

Remember to click your solved questions as Resolved - so others following behind you can quickly find solutions that work!  :(y):

If a contributor really helped you, show your support and appreciation - give them Kudos!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Was your question answered? Please click on the Accept as a Solution link so everyone can quickly find what works! Like a post or want to say, "Thank You" - ?? Click on the Kudos button!

Please note:   To remove (delete) a Skype Account, you must contact Skype Customer Service directly. We here in the Community cannot process account-related service requests.

Trustworthy information: Brian Krebs: 3 Basic Rules for Online Safety and Consumer Reports: Guide to Internet Security

Online Safety Tips: Do not accept contact invitations from anyone whom you do not know, and change your passwords regularly and often.

Do you have a Skype trick up your sleeve?  Share your Solutions and Tips with us!

Elaine
Moderator icon
Kudos: 1857
Message 4 of 5 (503 Views)
Claudius
Community Manager
Community Manager icon
Kudos: 13129
Message 5 of 5 (389 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling