Re: Why am I getting kicked off Skype everytime I ...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

Re: Why am I getting kicked off Skype everytime I try to connect

im having the same problem an when i start it an dont touch skype nothing happens
if someone message me it will kick me out same if i message someone

jazzvalentine09
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 21 of 27 (1,523 Views)

Skype crashes every time I click on a contact.  What is the problem here???

CoreyJReed
Novel Adventurer
Message 22 of 27 (1,504 Views)

Just wanting to add to the long list of frustrated users here...I am getting kicked off too, incredibly frustrating and have no idea why this is just now happening...

illini12
Novel Tourist
Message 23 of 27 (1,502 Views)

i got the same thing, started yesterday, it terrible because all i want to do is just see my boyfriend who lives across the country jsut for a moment..and i cant even do that....i hope this thing gets solved quickly...i miss him so much... please, someone find an answer soon!

paigeberg12
Novel Tourist
Message 24 of 27 (1,478 Views)

I got the same thing going on since yesterday too. I have uninstalled and re-install the program and nothing!!!
samiyeremi
Novel Tourist
Message 25 of 27 (1,453 Views)

Everything is fine until I try to send a mesg. then I get "skype has stopped working"
needlinks
Casual Tourist
Message 26 of 27 (1,439 Views)

Adding to the very long list of annoyed/frustrated users!  I have a group project due and we are supposed to be having a skype meeting to go over a few things right now and I'm the only one that can't connect with my windows laptop!

brwneyedcutie
Novel Tourist
Message 27 of 27 (1,420 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling