What does "last activity" mean?

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

What does "last activity" mean?

[ Edited ]

please can u help me!? One of my friends skype contacts is offline last few days , but when i put my mouse on his skype ofline status I can see his "last seen" which was today, :happy:what does it means? Couldy that be  he be invisible? I am mostly on skype every day and I havent seen him online at all? One more question please how can I know someone delete me or blocked me widout sending him message? please help me if u can It will mean a lot to me . Thank u in advance Laki!

Subjectj/title edited.

lauricijus
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 2 (7,837 Views)

Re: What does "last activity" mean?

He is possibly invisible, yes.
Last activity is what time they have last done something on Skype.
You cannot see if another person has blocked you on Skype, because Skype has it where if someone was blocked it wouldn't be any of their business as to avoid trouble.

❂ ~sucking at something is the first step to being sorta good at something~ ❂
Shrubskill
Routine Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 2 of 2 (5,506 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling