View all call history

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

View all call history

Hello Skype:

I'd like to view all of my call history from the day I joined Skype.

Is it possible?

I know that Skype only display 6 months call history, but can you please help me access older call logs as well.

I need this history in order to prove to the Government that I'm connected to my wife during previous 3 years.

Thank you,

Tuyen

begodwilling
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 25 (36,357 Views)

Re: View all call history

Did you ever find out how to do this. I need to do it also but only back 6 months however it doesn't seem to have all my "from" calls. It lists all the ones I made but I need to show who called me and that is not accurate.

Katy

katyrwalls
Casual Adventurer
Message 2 of 25 (36,229 Views)

[ Edited ]

you could try this free, third-party tool

nirsoft.net/utils/skype_log_view.html

(note that you will have to add 'http://www.' in front of the above to make a valid URL)

Regards,
Neil
Neil
Super Adventurer
Kudos: 281
Message 3 of 25 (36,224 Views)

Did you find any solutions? Please help asap.

My wife and I need the same. Before, all of our calls were listed for months. Recently, they have disapeared and we only have a few weeks now. Her interview is this month!!!
gonesurf
Novel Tourist
Message 4 of 25 (36,140 Views)

[ Edited ]

Your call and SMS history data is shown in your account for a period of six months

note that call history is only calls made, not received

open your browser, and sign in to Skype at skype.com

then click 'View call history'

Regards,
Neil
Neil
Super Adventurer
Kudos: 281
Message 5 of 25 (36,137 Views)

View Call History is not working from the Skype account page - although I can view and download 6 months from Skype Manager page - not able to do so from the standard page. Also receiving an "Oops We have a Technical Problem, Please try again later"...message page when trying to get to Call History from standard page - has been like this for weeks. As with others needing history of calls - I too need them for US Immigration purposes - evidence for granting a Spousal Visa to my wife.
Rwoore
Novel Adventurer
Message 6 of 25 (35,894 Views)

ruwim
Community Ambassador
Community Ambassador icon
Kudos: 6798
Message 7 of 25 (35,890 Views)

Hello skype I would like to view the last 6 months calls history is it possible? Thank u
Posted from Apple iPhone
Feghafegha3
Casual Tourist
Message 8 of 25 (34,865 Views)

Try the following - I have used the SkypeLogView application for collecting all Skype conversations - Calls and Texting - since I started using Skype...Go to website indicated and download.  Creates an Excel spreadsheet (or something similar - such as OpenOffice version), which you can edit if necessary.

SkypeLogView v1.36 Copyright (c) 2008 - 2012 Nir Sofer Web site: [invalid URL]

Description ===========

SkypeLogView reads the log files created by Skype application, and displays the details of incoming/outgoing calls, chat messages, and file transfers made by the specified Skype account. You can select one or more items from the logs list, and then copy them to the clipboard, or export them into text/html/csv/xml file.

System Requirements ===================

This utility works on any version of Windows starting from Windows 2000 and up to Windows 7. You don't have to install Skype in order to use this utility. You only need the original log files created by skype, even if they are on an external drive.

Rwoore
Novel Adventurer
Message 9 of 25 (34,857 Views)

Hiya,

How can you retrieve these .db from your iphone???

Thanks.

SS

santos_so
Novel Adventurer
Message 10 of 25 (33,206 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling