Toll Free Number!

Welcome To get started please read our short introduction.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

Toll Free Number!

Hello i work with insurance companies and their toll free number all day.  Up until recently everything would work just fine.  Since monday i have not been able to connect to united healthcare ins.  +18778423210 is the phone number, but also any number to this company does not work.  All other departments are the same... it calls for 3-4 seconds and hangs up abruptly.  no reason no error code nothing.  i called the company and spoke with their IT department who assured me there was nothing wrong with their systems.  Ive called branched in my local city and all over the USA and also even in India.  No number works.  can it be possible that the company blocks numbers from skype?  is that possible even?  Please help me ASAp We have lost a weeks worth of work due to this. 

mnabulsi
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 14 (11,614 Views)

Re: Toll Free Number!

wHY can I no longer connect with toll free num,bers?

pattiann
Tourist
Message 2 of 14 (879 Views)

Subscription Expired Automatically Without Cancellation

Elaine
Moderator icon
Kudos: 2278
Message 3 of 14 (801 Views)

Re: Toll Free Number!

Dear sir,

i am working in automobiles company & we want video call/chat with our brnach office.

how i can get skype group video calling access.

we have 4 branch at diffrent location & we need to discussed on video chat.

om

om1233
Novel Tourist
Message 4 of 14 (564 Views)

Re: Toll Free Number!8460761463

hi

Jishanansari758
Novel Tourist
Message 5 of 14 (529 Views)

© 2015 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling