Status Stuck on Online...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

Status Stuck on Online...

[ Edited ]

My account always looks online, even if my computer is off. I realized this from my brother's account today.

I searched for issue, found a couple posts about it. But couldn't find a way to fix this problem.

M$ making me more mad every day! Why do you force Live Messenger(very useful and stable software for me) users to a ... useless, bugged software?

Edited to conform with the Community Guidelines and
http://www.skype.com/en/legal/etiquette/

GeForceGT
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 3 (695 Views)

Re: Status Stuck on Online...

Still no fix for this?

I think problem started after using Win 8 Skype...

GeForceGT
Novel Adventurer
Message 2 of 3 (668 Views)

Re: Status Stuck on Online...

Hey there

Skype has not always been that buggy. It worked very fine until Microsoft came in and merged it with MSN messenger.

I wouldn't say Messenger is responsible, but the merging is.

I have contacts stuck on Online too, and maybe I am for some people too, and it is truely annoying. I don't blame anyone except the devs who did the merging. Microsoft itself, for its idea of merging the two, is not responsible for these bugs, I think. I just think the devs where too lazy and/or busy to deal with this ones before the release. Maybe they are working on it, maybe not. Either ways, it is worth telling them about the problemm

Oddwel
Novel Tourist
Message 3 of 3 (501 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling