Split screen on video and share screen

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

Split screen on video and share screen

Hello,

A few month ago I had played Battlefield 3 beta and the game always crashed.

One day my friend turn on the screen share mode but I the share screen was split 

the screen was cut to a half.

The same with video talking.

I can't see screen share and video propey.

On the other hand my friend can see what I do.

I tried to upgrade my video card drivers..

I tried to upgrade my skype ...

I now play the full version of Battlefield 3 and still doesn't work!

Pl if you know what to do I will be happy to here.

Kfir

Please use plain text.
kfirosi13
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 2 (4,288 Views)

Re: Split screen on video and share screen

If your graphic card is nVidia and you have installed the latest driver, which is optimized for Battlefield 3 game, then this is the problem. See this:

http://community.skype.com/t5/Video-on-Windows/Distorted-Video-with-new-Nvidia-driver-285-62/td-p/26...

You may try the solution proposed by the user HxCRobb but the solution, which was working for most of the users, was to revert to the older 280.26 driver version.

חנוכה שמח

Please use plain text.
ruwim
Community Ambassador
Community Ambassador icon
Kudos: 6399
Message 2 of 2 (4,192 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling