Skype executable is corrupted

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

Skype executable is corrupted

Last night I was clearing up the unneeded downloads off of my dads windows 7 pro laptop

to get enough space for a game (TF2) which needs about 10 gigs so I went into the OS drive and deleted some things like random things that got into my cpu when I downloaded something else like Fliptoast and Yahoo and some other things so today I turned on the cpu and it said something was wrong with adobe which I hadn't touched then I pressed the skype icon and the error showed up "Error Skype executable is corrupted please re-install so I re-installed skype... 6 times and the error showed up each time please help :sad:  Gamerguy20 (it logged me out whilst I was typing)

gamerguy20
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 3 (168 Views)

Re: Skype executable is corrupted

nvm about the parenthasis at the end of the thing
gamerguy20
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 2 of 3 (159 Views)
ruwim
Community Ambassador
Community Ambassador icon
Kudos: 5950
Message 3 of 3 (156 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling