Skype doesn't see my camera

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

Skype doesn't see my camera

Hi, i have problem with video in skype. Skype doesnt see my camera at video settings and i cant perform video calling. My camera is PS3 Eye and sometimes it works sometimes not,  its lottery... depends how many restarts PC i do..  in other programs always works, example facebook video calling, camera software works fine.. I tried everything, reinstaling camera drivers, directX, disable Skype on windows start, reinstaling skype, and nothing...

Can anybody help me ?

eqwipunek
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 14 (6,535 Views)

Re: Skype doesn't see my camera

try ManyCam

http://download.manycam.com

http://www.manycam.com/applications/?view=skype

Regards,
Tamim
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Location - Dhaka | Bangladesh - Standard Time Zone: GMT/UTC + 06:00 hour

If one of my replies has adequately addressed your issue, please click on the “Accept as Solution” button. If you found a post useful then please "Give Kudos" at the bottom of my post, so that this information can benefit others.
Tamim
Super Aviator
Kudos: 6450
Message 2 of 14 (6,525 Views)

OMG! It works : D thank you : )
eqwipunek
Casual Adventurer
Message 3 of 14 (6,521 Views)

You are very welcome.

Regards,
Tamim
__________________________________________________________________________________________

If one of my replies has adequately addressed your issue, please click on the “Accept as Solution” button. If you found a post useful then please "Give Kudos" at the bottom of my post, so that this information can benefit others.
Tamim
Super Aviator
Message 4 of 14 (6,514 Views)

and again it doesn't work... skype even can't see ManyCam in video settings... HELP 

eqwipunek
Casual Adventurer
Message 5 of 14 (6,452 Views)

ruwim
Community Ambassador
Community Ambassador icon
Kudos: 6912
Message 6 of 14 (6,444 Views)

I have try my video call on skype but come on.can't even find my camara.can some one help me please.
Posted from Samsung GT-P1000
bility41
Novel Tourist
Message 7 of 14 (6,435 Views)

i tried this... skype still dont see camera. With other programs works fine

eqwipunek
Casual Adventurer
Message 8 of 14 (6,426 Views)

eqwipunek wrote:

i tried this... skype still dont see camera. With other programs works fine

get to manycam to enable skype video. Find the Manycam's Settings. Check the option to enable Skype Video. If it's checked, Uncheck it. Restart Manycam. And check it again.

you may need to restart your computer.

Regards,
Tamim

Tamim
Super Aviator
Message 9 of 14 (6,415 Views)

still nothing... in manycam i cant find options you are talking about. I try this http://manycam.com/applications/?view=skype but skype doesnt see any webcam.. even manycam in settings

eqwipunek
Casual Adventurer
Message 10 of 14 (6,393 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling