Skype buttons and Skype double window

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Accepted Solution

Skype buttons and Skype double window

When ever i go on skype with the updated version i either get 2 windows in one or if i get ride of it my buttons are in the middle.

when i used to have them at the corner wher ei like them look

where the line and arrow is pointing is where and i also don't want to handel with the double window look at what i mean

So does any one know how to move the buttons or an older version because i got skype either in 2011 or 2012 still how do i move the buttons!?!?!

spikeman
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 6 (639 Views)

Re: Skype buttons and Skype double window

In Skype click on the View menu and select Compact View.

ruwim
Community Ambassador
Community Ambassador icon
Kudos: 6800
Message 2 of 6 (633 Views)

i know how to get rid of double window now but can i move buttons if not do you knwo the skype version that did have the buttons there?

spikeman
Casual Adventurer
Message 3 of 6 (624 Views)

You can't move the buttons, but maybe the layout of the previous Skype 6.1.0.129 version will suite you better.

http://download.skype.com/msi/SkypeSetup_6.1.0.129.msi

ruwim
Community Ambassador
Community Ambassador icon
Kudos: 6800
Message 4 of 6 (619 Views)

thank you so much ^_^

spikeman
Casual Adventurer
Message 5 of 6 (609 Views)

Very simple fix, a lot of people's major problems can be fixed with the tools given. Change it from compact view/Default view.
MarvinJr
Novel Adventurer
Message 6 of 6 (183 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling