Skype Not Working on Windows 8.1

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

Skype Not Working on Windows 8.1

I had Windows 8 Pro with correct working of Skype. After i formated my laptop, i installed windows 8 again and then installed skype.

But Now skype isen't working properly (Responding). I m not able to click on any of the link of Skype client. 

See my attachment Pic .. 

Replay me ASAP. 

Thank U

sagar_patel
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 2 (284 Views)

Re: Skype Not Working on Windows 8.1

What you are seeing is due to non-standard settings for the .css class in your Windows Registry. You can resolve this issue with few simple steps:

http://community.skype.com/t5/Windows-desktop-client/Skype-Issue/m-p/2126425#M204784

ruwim
Community Ambassador
Community Ambassador icon
Kudos: 6307
Message 2 of 2 (277 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling