Re: Skype 5.5 Hates Users

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

Skype 5.5 Hates Users

Remember how you pissed everyone off when you forced Skype Home to pop up every single time Skype starts?

What makes you think making both Skype Home and the Skype main window pop up whenever it starts is a good idea?

It even does this with auto-starts at log-in. 

primexx
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 4 (546 Views)

What has happen? I'm beginning to hate Skype for Skype Home window pops-up every time I log-in...
How to fix this bug?
MacroS
Casual Tourist
Message 2 of 4 (326 Views)

I am also becoming quite sick of this My Home and this irrelevant to me advertisement to use some android function. I also do not use my Skype on Facebook so why is this a function even present? I had a great feeling that Skype would become a bloated piece of garbage when Micros-haft acquired it… and I was right again!

Windows 7: Who in their right mind makes a product more worthless than its previous (Windows XP) when they make a new and "improved" (LOL) upgrade?

Only Microsoft!

rogerg2
Casual Tourist
Message 3 of 4 (292 Views)

the problem is not only in the appearance of the ads with each run of Skype, the problem is that Skype has not developed an easy way for the user to stop these annoying windows.

http://www.skypehelp.com

Everything about skype
skype-helps
Reliable Adventurer
Kudos: 3
Message 4 of 4 (271 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling