Recording a video with Skype in order to upload to...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

Recording a video with Skype in order to upload to You Tube

[ Edited ]

How do I record myself (audio and visual) with Skype and save/upload the video for You Tube?  I used to be able to do this, but now I look through all the tabs, buttons, options in Skype and there does not seem to be a way to do this anymore.  Any help?  Thanks. Rick.  [edited for privacy] .

rachmaninovpc3d
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 3 (5,511 Views)

Re: Recording a video with Skype in order to upload to You Tube

Could someone please help me with the same questions?

I want to do live interviews using the group video calling system and then be able to upload my interviews to You Tube and other video channels.

PS I'm not a techy!

Thanks Judith

Judith070942
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 2 of 3 (5,477 Views)

Re: Recording a video with Skype in order to upload to You Tube

Skype has no built in recording feature.  You'd have to use the 3rd party app.
I recommend Evaer recorder for PC and eCamm recorder for Mac. Get them from the Skype App Shop.

Evaer video recorder for Skype
http://shop.skype.com/apps/Call-recording-audio-video/Evaer-video-recorder-for-Skype.html
Call Recorder for Mac
http://shop.skype.com/apps/Call-recording-audio-video/Call-Recorder-for-Mac.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If one of my replies has adequately addressed your issue, please click on the “Accept as Solution” button. If you found a post useful then please "Give Kudos" at the bottom of my post, so that this information can benefit others.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rzlines
Esteemed Adventurer
Kudos: 68
Message 3 of 3 (5,455 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling