Problem with hearing

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

Problem with hearing

Good evening,

I was calling with my friend and suddenly he didn't hear me. I really don't understand why. I tried everything (I think). Restarted PC, changed some settings (as you said in help), tried change another microphone and nothing. One time, skype told me, that  he can't connect with audio card or something like that. I would be very glad if you could help me some way.

Prtka
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 4 (1,867 Views)

Re: Problem with hearing

please try the suggestions mentioned here;

Skype Audio Problems Trouble Shooting

When you reply to this thread, please include the steps or suggestions you already tried, and mention any difference or changes so we or other users can help you further.

IF YOU FOUND OUR POST USEFUL THEN PLEASE GIVE "KUDOS". IF IT HELPED TO FIX YOUR ISSUE PLEASE MARK IT AS A "SOLUTION" TO HELP OTHERS. THANKS!
ALTERNATIVE SKYPE DOWNLOAD LINKS | HOW TO RECORD SKYPE VIDEO CALLS | HOW TO HANDLE SUSPICIOS CALLS AND MESSAGES
SEE MORE TIPS, TRICKS, TUTORIALS AND UPDATES in
| skypefordummies.blogspot.com | 

Primemover
Power User
Kudos: 1641
Message 2 of 4 (1,759 Views)

before i use the classic skype its pretty cool..when i upadated it..totally trash..i can call..they cant hear me..even ine if my friend..all same..they cant hear me..please do help.me to fix this...thanks...
Posted from Samsung GT-I9000
singapore08
Novel Tourist
Message 3 of 4 (922 Views)

foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

:catmad:

barnes123
Novel Tourist
Message 4 of 4 (909 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling