Please inform me !!!

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

Please inform me !!!

[ Edited ]

Can any body tell me that how do i search people by location, for example i want to search people who uses skype and they are living in london area? how do i search the list of these people??

thanks for your help in advance.

Altaf

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

altasif
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 5 (312 Views)

Re: Please inform me !!!

Hello,

This is a public internet site so please don't post personal contact details.

Post moved.

SKYPE STAFF MODERATOR & BETA TESTER
TIME ZONE - US EASTERN - PHILADELPHIA PA USA - UTC MINUS 5 HOURS

I recommend that you always run the latest software version: Windows & Mac

If my advice helped to fix your issue please mark it as a solution to help others.
Please note that I generally don't respond to unsolicited Private Messages. Thank you.
NormanM
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Kudos: 1359
Message 2 of 5 (179 Views)

Currently you can't search for contact based on location. This search feature was available with older versions and might be re-introduced in a future update.

Keep your Skype up to date
Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Claudius
Community Manager
Community Manager icon
Kudos: 12474
Message 3 of 5 (175 Views)

Hello ! My name is Oxana Severin. I used skype credit once in June or May. But now skype charges me every month. i don't know how to get rid of it. Anybody can help/ how to contact a real person in this skype? thank you!
oxana_severin
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 4 of 5 (166 Views)

oxana_severin wrote:
Hello ! My name is Oxana Severin. I used skype credit once in June or May. But now skype charges me every month. i don't know how to get rid of it. Anybody can help/ how to contact a real person in this skype? thank you!

adding your post to any random thread is NOT allowed

start your own topic please

Regards,
Neil
Neil
Super Adventurer
Kudos: 295
Message 5 of 5 (163 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling