People can remove me and others from my call when ...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

People can remove me and others from my call when im a host, How???

I talk to a few people on skype, usually about 5 of us, and a few of them can remove me from my own call when i host it, hanging the call up, or they can kick / remove others from the call. How can they do this?? i havent set them up as anything special, i just call them and they have the power to mess about with it. How do i stop them being able to kick / remove me and others from my call? Thanks

Marshalls94
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 5 (5,280 Views)

Re: People can remove me and others from my call when im a host, How???

Having same problem, someone please help..

Modii
Casual Tourist
Message 2 of 5 (5,014 Views)

I'm having this problem as well. I would like it it be fixed, or at least know how to do it ;D

bobrob48
Novel Tourist
Message 3 of 5 (4,425 Views)

Neil
Super Adventurer
Kudos: 303
Message 4 of 5 (4,416 Views)

I'm having the same issue. People other than the host can remove people totally from the call and they cannot even call back or IM. Is there a fix for this?

xslouis
Casual Tourist
Message 5 of 5 (3,376 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling