Other person can't hear my voice

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

Other person can't hear my voice

[ Edited ]

Hi. I'm Korean skype program user and I an learning English now.

So I can't express myself very well. So please understand me.

I'm sorry to hear that I write your company's program error.

Already I called skype Korea company, however, they couldn't answer to me. I will explain the problem.

First of all, I take the speaking English lesson by a Filipina teacher.

So I should use this program. And I took the lesson very well before 3 months. But my teacher couldn't hear my voice suddenly someday.

And nightmare was started since that time. Everyday my teacher said me " I can't hear your voice." however I can hear my teacher voice and the lesson was not free lesson.

But we couldn't take lesson and I try to connected with skype daesung many time.

So I called the skype Korea company lots of time so I guess they think about me who are the first black list member. Because the skype daesung was established recently. But I know that they do their best for me. They try to call with my id and their id for 1hour and it was successful. Also although they can't speak English very well, they had call with my teacher.

And for taking my lesson, I try to change windows system 7 to XP and formatting lots of times. My teacher and I try the skype eco tester, that didn't have the problem. When I deleted this program and program file ( c:\ documents and settings\ user\ application data\ skype) and I reset the skype program, I can take lesson for some minutes. (usually 10minutes. But my lesson time was 1hour.) and I try to reset my sound card and I sent my computer to the computer after service center. But a/s center staff told me "your computer was perfect."

and I find some method that I deleted some files that was placed at c:\ documents and settings\ user\ application data\ skype. The files name is that My Skype Received Files, Pictures, clarechoi1(my id), temp-Q4GjdetZT0wCCsr2mln1KqgG, shared, temp-mkYBiWgVX4dhKtZ6KyeYvje.

But this method is like that deleting skype program. Beside my teacher doensn't teach me alone. She always teaches lots of students before my lesson time. Other students call was always successful. And she is using only skype. And I can hear Other user. And now the my English academy president think I use skype very well and I use their system for my bad faith.. Now I'm so distressing very much.

Please help me.

What's the problem?

plz tell me the solve..

Now I should take speaking English lesson and I want to spend value with my lesson.

And I like skype program, I must use this problem. Please tell me the reason. I will always wait your answer. If you were need my skype id, I would always tell you.

clarechoi
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 13 (8,838 Views)

Re: Other person can't hear my voice

not completely sure if I understood what the exact issue is, yet please try the suggestions mentioned here;

Skype Audio Problems Trouble Shooting

When you reply to this thread, please include the steps or suggestions you already tried, and mention any difference or changes so we or other users can help you further.

IF YOU FOUND OUR POST USEFUL THEN PLEASE GIVE "KUDOS". IF IT HELPED TO FIX YOUR ISSUE PLEASE MARK IT AS A "SOLUTION" TO HELP OTHERS. THANKS!
ALTERNATIVE SKYPE DOWNLOAD LINKS | HOW TO RECORD SKYPE VIDEO CALLS | HOW TO HANDLE SUSPICIOS CALLS AND MESSAGES
SEE MORE TIPS, TRICKS, TUTORIALS AND UPDATES in
| skypefordummies.blogspot.com | 

Primemover
Power User
Kudos: 1516
Message 2 of 13 (8,706 Views)

I SETUP MY COMPUTER WITH VOICE, SOUND,ETC AND HAVE SKYPE BUT TODAY I HAD MY CALLER CONTACT ME AND I HEAR HIS VOICE, SAW HIS PHOTO BUT HE WAS UNABLE TO HEAR ANYTHING I SAID, PLEASE ADVISE AS TO WHAT THE PROBLEM IS AS MY VOICE MAIL IS ENABLED.

esedory1
Novel Adventurer
Message 3 of 13 (8,564 Views)

can anyone help me as caller cannot hear my voice but I CAN HEAR HIS
esedory1
Novel Adventurer
Message 4 of 13 (8,559 Views)

Re: I can't hear my voice messages

I can't hear my email messages.

singleagain60
Casual Tourist
Message 5 of 13 (8,514 Views)

altafhussain
Novel Tourist
Message 6 of 13 (8,386 Views)

I have the latest version as I just downloaded it

jhenneberg
Novel Tourist
Message 7 of 13 (7,906 Views)

others can't hear my voice
lorrain
Novel Tourist
Message 8 of 13 (6,011 Views)

other person can't hear my voice
shivalal
Novel Tourist
Message 9 of 13 (5,526 Views)

Skype receiver can see me, but not hear my voice very well - interruption, staccato etc, cannot make out what I am saying. I can both hear and see recipient well. Please help!

richdahl333
Casual Tourist
Message 10 of 13 (5,181 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling