OBRAZ DO GÓRY NOGAMI

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

OBRAZ DO GÓRY NOGAMI

Mam obraz do góry nogami.

Jak przywrócić go do norma;nego widoku? System windows 7

slawekgolf
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 3 (12,788 Views)

Re: OBRAZ DO GÓRY NOGAMI

Hi slawekgolf,

Please do a Skype reset:

1. Ensure that "Show hidden files and folders" is switched on.

Click Start and then Run Type "control folders" and click OK. In the View tab, ensure that Show hidden files and folders is enabled

2. Exit Skype : From the system tray >> right click on the skype icon and click "Quit Skype"

3. Click Start >> Run Type: %appdata% Rename folder "Skype" to "Old_Skype"

4. Re-run Skype

Note: You will need your password to re-log on, and re-set any options from default

If still the error persists;

Can you please do a screenshot and send it as an attachment?

Regards,
Tamim
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Location - Dhaka | Bangladesh - Standard Time Zone: GMT/UTC + 06:00 hour

If one of my replies has adequately addressed your issue, please click on the “Accept as Solution” button. If you found a post useful then please "Give Kudos" at the bottom of my post, so that this information can benefit others.
Tamim
Super Aviator
Kudos: 6848
Message 2 of 3 (12,697 Views)

Re: OBRAZ DO GÓRY NOGAMI

slawekgolf wrote:

Mam obraz do góry nogami.

Jak przywrócić go do norma;nego widoku? System windows 7

To, ze obraz jest do góry nogami (upside-down image), prawie na pewno jest zwiazane ze sterownikiem kamery.  Skype jest temu nie winny. Co i jak mozna z tym zrobic, zalezy od modelu kamery. W niektórych kamerach mozna to zmienic uzywajac "Ustawienie kamerki" w Skype.

http://community.skype.com/t5/Windows/Video-Upside-Down/m-p/111100/highlight/true#M11834

Innym rozwiazaniem moze byc zainstalowanie programu ManyCam

http://community.skype.com/t5/Windows/why-is-my-video-image-of-myself-upside-down/m-p/250680/highlig...

ruwim
Community Ambassador
Community Ambassador icon
Kudos: 6407
Message 3 of 3 (12,692 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling