No video after update

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

No video after update

I no longer have video after updating SKYPE.  Please help.

Jeanette830
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 5 (1,354 Views)

Re: No video after update

I did the update this week and now my contacts can not see me.  The audio is fine, and I can see my contacts.  Hope do I fix this?

lindahladik
Novel Tourist
Message 2 of 5 (1,347 Views)

Same problem, sorta.

I went to edit my camera settings before making a call and skype froze and shut down on me.

Deelizabeth
Novel Tourist
Message 3 of 5 (1,344 Views)

I'm having the same problem.  I can see me and I can see the other person, but they can't see me.  I have tried turning off the camera and turning it back on, but my camera won't turn off.  I tried re-starting both skype and the computer, but then it just tells me the camera is in use by another program.  I tried re-installing with no improvement.  Can we either fix this or get a link to an older version that works?

angelerulastiel
Novel Tourist
Message 4 of 5 (1,310 Views)

mac update no video possible i see t for some seconds and then as soon as the other person replys to my call every video possibilty is disabled ...cant transmit my screen as well please fix as soon as possible as i´n working with skype and giving workshops with it

micori
Casual Tourist
Message 5 of 5 (922 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling