Need Skype auto-dialer which will call a list of n...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

Need Skype auto-dialer which will call a list of numbers and play a message?

Hi guys,

Is there an app that will connect with Skype and automatically dial a list of numbers and play a message when the call gets answered?

zaz8065
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 9 (13,893 Views)

Re: Need Skype auto-dialer which will call a list of numbers and play a message?

I found it!  There's one called SkyCaller http://www.skycaller.us which does exactly this!

zaz8065
Casual Adventurer
Message 2 of 9 (13,891 Views)

Re: Need Skype auto-dialer which will call a list of numbers and play a message?

Test
Posted from Apple iPod Touch
adamharris007
Reliable Adventurer
Message 3 of 9 (13,888 Views)

In my case, I just create Internet Shortcuts of the contacts that I usually call.  I can also assign a hotkey to them so I can run those shortcuts just by pressing the assigned key combination.  The good thing about this is you don't have to purchase and install any additional third party software, as it use basic Windows OS function.

Here's how;

1.  Open any webpages using Internet Explorer (in this example I used www.skype.com)

2.  Right-click on any black portion in the webpage, then select Create Shortcut (by default, it will be saved on your desktop)

3.  Right click on the shortcut generated, then select Properties.

4.  In the URL box, type skype:username, replace username with the skype name of the contact (in this example, I want to create a shortcut for echo123, which is the Skype sound test calling service).

5.  Then enter a value in the Shortcut key box if you want to assign a hotkey for that shortcut.  The Control + Alt combination will be the default prefix of the shortcut keys.  In my example, I chose to assigne Control + Alt + 1 to call the echo123 shortcut.

6.  Click OK.

IF YOU FOUND OUR POST USEFUL THEN PLEASE GIVE "KUDOS". IF IT HELPED TO FIX YOUR ISSUE PLEASE MARK IT AS A "SOLUTION" TO HELP OTHERS. THANKS!
ALTERNATIVE SKYPE DOWNLOAD LINKS | HOW TO RECORD SKYPE VIDEO CALLS | HOW TO HANDLE SUSPICIOS CALLS AND MESSAGES
SEE MORE TIPS, TRICKS, TUTORIALS AND UPDATES in
| skypefordummies.blogspot.com | 

Primemover
Power User
Kudos: 1517
Message 4 of 9 (13,876 Views)

zaz8065 wrote:

Hi guys,

Is there an app that will connect with Skype and automatically dial a list of numbers and play a message when the call gets answered?

You can try Ecsow Skype Dialer software at www.ecsow.com

The website says: Ecsow Predictive Dialer is a fully featured outbound dialing system integrated with Skype.

Carlos_Soto
Routine Adventurer
Kudos: 1
Message 5 of 9 (12,998 Views)

Try this: http://www.speedprog.com/programs/voice-notifier-1-2-1

Vovik-ukr
Casual Tourist
Message 6 of 9 (12,251 Views)

I've installed the Call n Play and it works for dialing and playing the message when I manually click "play", however, I can't seem to get it to detect when answering machines "beep"-it won't play the message at all even when I have the answering machine detection box checked.  Have you had this problem at all?  Is there an easy fix?

lvandervoort
Novel Adventurer
Message 7 of 9 (11,464 Views)

Dear zaz8065,

Try my sales dialer http://www.mysalesdialer.com/ . You can download the app from Google Play. It has most of Mobile CRM features, Auto dialer features including dialing using skype as well as Geo-track feature. It is an enterprise class app integrated with remote work force management system on the cloud.

akatare1
Novel Adventurer
Message 8 of 9 (7,352 Views)

i'm using mobile auto dialer software from http://multi-dialer.com , its very good.

andriyko188h
Novel Adventurer
Message 9 of 9 (3,837 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling