Music Played as Mood Message

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

Music Played as Mood Message

Dear all,

I have noticed from my friends mood messages that are running Mac OS's have been able to use their music played as their mood message. I know it is possible in the windows platform by manually doing (music) name - artists blah blah blah. According to them, skype does it automatically for them. Is it possible for it to happen on windows? I also think that the Skype (and now Microsoft) team should investigate into this simply because I think a lot of people want to share their music played (Musical community over here) but yeh. Please look into this matter.

Thanks.

sc94
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 4 (1,871 Views)

Re: Music Played as Mood Message

[ Edited ]

I've looked high and low on the Windows PC Skype version, it's no where to be found. It used to be available and now it's not? My friend who uses a Mac can do this and he says it's in options, then in general settings, he also said he had a different screen. So why can't the windows users get a little music love guys?

Please update soon?

Rawrsexykitty
Novel Tourist
Message 2 of 4 (1,106 Views)

Re: Music Played as Mood Message - Found!

I'm a windows7 user and i recenly found a good winamp plugin for skype mood changing automatically. I wasn't sure if i could link it here directly - without getting in trouble, so just search Skype-Mood for Winamp on google, it's the very first result from BrunsWare. All you have to do is copy the plugin in the winamp plugin folder and it works like a charm. Then, the only thing you have to do is re-add your old contacts and delete the old entries and they will be able to see your changes at anytime, both display pictures and moods.

Now, if only Skype could do something about that horrible looking default theme that's so bare.... i'd be happy.

Annya_Usagi
Novel Adventurer
Message 3 of 4 (1,020 Views)

Re: Music Played as Mood Message

I'm not the prettiest.

I'm not the skinniest.

I'm not perfect.
but i live it that way because its me and i think being me is pretty **bleep** amazing!!!!!!!

(BE HERSELF! YOUR BEAUTIFUL WHEN YOU ARE!!!!)
khyber-Szai
Novel Tourist
Message 4 of 4 (982 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling