Re: Lag in Skype !

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

Lag in Skype !

Hello!
I have a problem with Skype, you get a counter strike game or Metin2 example I create huge lag. I have tried many ways to reduce lag to close all the programs I need but no solution. I use skype for a long time and since I was little version 6 or less perfect skype to skype going I was very pleased with him note 10. But when they started from 6 updates every big game makes me lag.
And I can say that when it was version 6 computer was weaker than I have now and do not cause lag and now it makes my pc lag hell. I hope you can help me.

KiLLeR1122
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 3 (375 Views)

Help someone looks here?

KiLLeR1122
Novel Adventurer
Message 2 of 3 (368 Views)

HELLO ! 

KiLLeR1122
Novel Adventurer
Message 3 of 3 (355 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling