Re: Input Access Code

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

Input Access Code

I am trying to join an conference call, a business presentation. They ask me to input access code. How to input access code? I try input on chat pad, it's not work.

GoodDay
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 8 (1,075 Views)

I need the answer to this same question. If anyone knows, please reply with the answer
jotero267
Novel Adventurer
Message 2 of 8 (962 Views)

I found my own answer in the Skype FAQs--here is what they said, I tried it, and it works. (the Dial Pad Icon actually showed up in the bottom-middle of the call screen)

1. Click the Dial Pad icon. This is on the far right side of the menu bar.

2. Use the Dial Pad to enter numbers or characters.

Once the Dial Pad is visible, you can also use your computer’s keyboard to enter numbers instead of clicking each number with the mouse.

jotero267
Novel Adventurer
Message 3 of 8 (960 Views)

I am being asked to submit an access code 7777777777, how do I do it?

Gats9
Novel Tourist
Message 4 of 8 (893 Views)

Gats9 wrote:

I am being asked to submit an access code 7777777777, how do I do it?

the dial pad shown earlier is NOT for Windows

while in an existing phone call to the 'regular' phone network, you should see the call control bar, particularly when you move the mouse pointer in the conversation window

on that control bar, you should see the icon for a dial pad

use that dial pad to enter touchtones during a call

dial pad.png

Regards,
Neil
Neil
Super Adventurer
Kudos: 281
Message 5 of 8 (888 Views)

I do not have this access pad icon on my tool bar. Does anyone know why this is? I have downloaded the latest version this morning. My previous version had the icon????
davej
Novel Adventurer
Message 6 of 8 (698 Views)

davej wrote:
I do not have this access pad icon on my tool bar. Does anyone know why this is? I have downloaded the latest version this morning. My previous version had the icon????

the dial pad icon is no longer displayed on the call control bar for SKYPE-to-SKYPE calls by default

if you need to use the dial pad during a Skype-to-Skype call, click Call > Show Dial Pad

Regards,
Neil
Neil
Super Adventurer
Kudos: 281
Message 7 of 8 (696 Views)

Re: No Answer when dialing a US free conferencing line

For the past couple of months I am constantly dropped while on a US free conferencing line, and I'm not able to get back on. I get a "no answer" message and there is no dial tone.  When I call a Canadian free conferencing line, I get through immediately with no problem.  Is there a reason that it's so different when trying to access my US conference calls.  It's become so frustrating that I'm going to have to try a new software solution and have been advised to switch to Bobsled??

davej
Novel Adventurer
Message 8 of 8 (688 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling