How to get that little window that show who is tal...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

How to get that little window that show who is talking?

hi some of my freinds and i talk alot and we jsut got webcam but when i close skype (not closing but making it smaller) i cant see them. and they have a little box that shows it. and they say i should just update but i cant get it working help please

MikkelGlerup
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 3 (3,730 Views)

Re: How to get that little window that show who is talking?

Please upgrade to the latest Skype by downloading and installing from here: www.skype.com/go/download-beta

Keep your Skype up to date
Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Claudius
Community Manager
Community Manager icon
Kudos: 14210
Message 2 of 3 (3,658 Views)

Re: How to get that little window that show who is talking?

dear when you talk with some one , then looks your right side you have no of friend and the person you are taking also in that list just a click on that person name  shows the person on your screen .

well gud luck . 

chetan 

skype id : chetan.chaurasiya1:happy:

chetan1
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 3 of 3 (3,101 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling