Re: How to delete account history

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Accepted Solution

How to delete account history

I am using skype 5.5 on windows7, the log in screen show the complete history of skype logged account....i want to delete that history......can anyone tell me how can i do that????

This widget could not be displayed.
Primemover
Power User

images.message_type_solution.altAccepted Solution

please visit the link below to learn how to delete usernames in the login or sign-in window;

How to Delete Usernames in the Sign-in Window

View solution in original post
wirasat_paracha
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 23 (95,581 Views)

please visit the link below to learn how to delete usernames in the login or sign-in window;

How to Delete Usernames in the Sign-in Window

IF YOU FOUND OUR POST USEFUL THEN PLEASE GIVE "KUDOS". IF IT HELPED TO FIX YOUR ISSUE PLEASE MARK IT AS A "SOLUTION" TO HELP OTHERS. THANKS!
ALTERNATIVE SKYPE DOWNLOAD LINKS | HOW TO RECORD SKYPE VIDEO CALLS | HOW TO HANDLE SUSPICIOS CALLS AND MESSAGES
SEE MORE TIPS, TRICKS, TUTORIALS AND UPDATES in
| skypefordummies.blogspot.com | 

Primemover
Power User
Kudos: 1657
Message 2 of 23 (95,353 Views)

Thanks buddy...it worked

wirasat_paracha
Novel Adventurer
Message 3 of 23 (95,350 Views)

um.....

I'm using Skype 5.3 on a mac, and i cant delete anything still :sad:

please reply soon, ITS URGENT

maddyst
Novel Tourist
Message 4 of 23 (94,976 Views)

maddyst wrote:

I'm using Skype 5.3 on a mac

wrong door. mac users post here:
community.skype.com/t5/Mac/bd-p/Mac

De Dom en Kölle · Lösungen zu den häufigsten Problemen im Forum.
If you appreciate my efforts, please give me a Kudo: click on   + thumb-up ↘

Wenn du meine Bemühungen ok findest, gib mir bitte einen Kudo ↘
kicks-mobil
Explorer
Kudos: 631
Message 5 of 23 (94,968 Views)

How?
knoblochmk
Novel Tourist
Message 6 of 23 (93,972 Views)

Hey, does anybody know weather it is possible and when yes, how I can delete the chat history with a certain contact? I found an answer to this qustion in the help sektion, but only for macs.how does it work for windows??

wirasat_paracha wrote:

I am using skype 5.5 on windows7, the log in screen show the complete history of skype logged account....i want to delete that history......can anyone tell me how can i do that????

LaMoi
Casual Tourist
Message 7 of 23 (91,010 Views)

maddyst wrote:

um.....

I'm using Skype 5.3 on a mac, and i cant delete anything still :sad:

please reply soon, ITS URGENT

Refer To the Skype FAQ:

How do I delete my conversation history in Skype for Mac OS X

Regards,
Tamim
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Location - Dhaka | Bangladesh - Standard Time Zone: GMT/UTC + 06:00 hour

If one of my replies has adequately addressed your issue, please click on the “Accept as Solution” button. If you found a post useful then please "Give Kudos" at the bottom of my post, so that this information can benefit others.
Tamim
Super Aviator
Kudos: 6460
Message 8 of 23 (91,007 Views)

LaMoi wrote:

Hey, does anybody know weather it is possible and when yes, how I can delete the chat history with a certain contact? I found an answer to this qustion in the help sektion, but only for macs.how does it work for windows??

wirasat_paracha wrote:

Refer To The Skype FAQ:

Where can I find my conversation history and what can I do with it

Regards,
Tamim
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Location - Dhaka | Bangladesh - Standard Time Zone: GMT/UTC + 06:00 hour

If one of my replies has adequately addressed your issue, please click on the “Accept as Solution” button. If you found a post useful then please "Give Kudos" at the bottom of my post, so that this information can benefit others.
Tamim
Super Aviator
Kudos: 6460
Message 9 of 23 (91,002 Views)

LaMoi wrote:

wirasat_paracha wrote:

You cannot do this using Skype interface but there is a 3rd party application, called SkypeX, which you can use to delete selected chat messages from your computer:

http://bryancockerham.com/skypex-delete-skype-messages.php

ruwim
Community Ambassador
Community Ambassador icon
Kudos: 6938
Message 10 of 23 (90,994 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling