How to change other display names back to original...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Accepted Solution

How to change other display names back to original?

I changed a Skype contact's name so it appeared differently on my contacts. 
Now I want to change it back so I can see what he set his name as, how can I do this? 

Givemeacolour
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 4 (9,823 Views)

Re: How to change other display names back to original?

edit the name again, leave it blank, then click the check icon. it will revert back to the original name.

IF YOU FOUND OUR POST USEFUL THEN PLEASE GIVE "KUDOS". IF IT HELPED TO FIX YOUR ISSUE PLEASE MARK IT AS A "SOLUTION" TO HELP OTHERS. THANKS!
ALTERNATIVE SKYPE DOWNLOAD LINKS | HOW TO RECORD SKYPE VIDEO CALLS | HOW TO HANDLE SUSPICIOS CALLS AND MESSAGES
SEE MORE TIPS, TRICKS, TUTORIALS AND UPDATES in
| skypefordummies.blogspot.com | 

Primemover
Power User
Kudos: 1639
Message 2 of 4 (9,615 Views)

Thanks so much!! I've been trying to figure out how to do this for a while.

Givemeacolour
Novel Adventurer
Message 3 of 4 (9,608 Views)

I'm not understanding how to change the name they asked me for i think as a group name ???LEASE help

MyGirls
Casual Tourist
Message 4 of 4 (6,027 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling