How do you get your password sent to email?

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

How do you get your password sent to email?

Well on my other account I forgot my password so I was wondering can it be sent to the email account for that skype account, very fustrating
Posted from SonyEricsson LT18i
omarosman790
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 1
Message 1 of 2 (292 Views)

Re: How do you get your password sent to email?

Open the link pasted below for instructions on how to reset your account password:

https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA109/i-ve-forgotten-my-password

IF YOU FOUND OUR POST USEFUL THEN PLEASE GIVE "KUDOS". IF IT HELPED TO FIX YOUR ISSUE PLEASE MARK IT AS A "SOLUTION" TO HELP OTHERS. THANKS!

ALTERNATIVE SKYPE DOWNLOAD LINKS | HOW TO RECORD SKYPE VIDEO CALLS | HOW TO HANDLE SUSPICIOS CALLS AND MESSAGES

Skype-User
Super Adventurer
Kudos: 454
Message 2 of 2 (283 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling