How do I get rid of the heart frame?

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

How do I get rid of the heart frame?

When I initially created my Skype profile, I must have selected the option of having a heart border around my screen during video calls. How do I delete this border?  Thanks, Caitlin.

cbuxton
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 7 (2,993 Views)

Re: How do I get rid of the heart frame?

i think that option can be disabled in your display or webcam driver or software.

IF YOU FOUND OUR POST USEFUL THEN PLEASE GIVE "KUDOS". IF IT HELPED TO FIX YOUR ISSUE PLEASE MARK IT AS A "SOLUTION" TO HELP OTHERS. THANKS!
ALTERNATIVE SKYPE DOWNLOAD LINKS | HOW TO RECORD SKYPE VIDEO CALLS | HOW TO HANDLE SUSPICIOS CALLS AND MESSAGES
SEE MORE TIPS, TRICKS, TUTORIALS AND UPDATES in
| skypefordummies.blogspot.com | 

Primemover
Power User
Kudos: 1283
Message 2 of 7 (2,992 Views)

HI I have heart frame problem and I am not able to uninstall it. How can I do it that please tell me?
Mokshagj15
Novel Adventurer
Message 3 of 7 (2,946 Views)

as Primemover said, this is not an effect done by skype, but by an additional program. seemingly you installed something like

cyberlink.com/products/youcam/overview_en_US.html

(which, btw, is very much fun for children)

De Dom en Kölle · Lösungen zu den häufigsten Problemen im Forum.
If you appreciate my efforts, please give me a Kudo: click on   + thumb-up ↘

Wenn du meine Bemühungen ok findest, gib mir bitte einen Kudo ↘
kicks-mobil
Explorer
Kudos: 614
Message 4 of 7 (2,938 Views)

Thanks!

But can you tell me how to get rid of it?

Mokshagj15
Novel Adventurer
Message 5 of 7 (2,929 Views)

Same thing happen to my daughter, it's not skype, it's your camera setting on your laptop, my granddaughter was taking pictures and set up the heart border on the camera..so you should be able to get rid of it if you check your camera set up.
aldifuntorum
Novel Tourist
Message 6 of 7 (2,074 Views)

The frame and display are options found in your camera options menu and have nothing to do with skype, so you can't fix it by manipulating any options in skype.  Go to your camera options menu and turn off the frame option and background option.  Voila!! problem solved!   

selfmade
Novel Tourist
Message 7 of 7 (951 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling