How do I download my profile picture from skype to...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Accepted Solution

How do I download my profile picture from skype to my laptop in Windows 7???

When I right click on my profile picture nothing happens.  I accidentally deleted the picture from my webcam and would like to download it to my computer.  I would greatly appreciate a solution...Thank You

funkyvunky
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 1
Message 1 of 7 (35,014 Views)

Re: How do I download my profile picture from skype to my laptop in Windows 7???

You can try this:

http://community.skype.com/t5/General-Discussion/Saving-a-Profile-Picture/m-p/1132674#M58692

The easiest way is now to open this link in your browser:

http://api.skype.com/users/funkyvunky/profile/avatar

In the browser window you can right click on the picture and save it to a file on your hard drive.

This method works with any user profile picture if it is set to be public.

ruwim
Community Ambassador
Community Ambassador icon
Kudos: 7090
Message 2 of 7 (34,984 Views)

Re: How do I download my profile picture from skype to my laptop in Windows 7???

Immense Gratitude my Friend!!!...these simple little things kill me...I'm more comfortable with things quantum mechanics and theory...lol...The link worked pasted in my browser...One would think being able to download a picture from skype would be easy but I asked you guys last and I have been trying to figure it out for a few weeks...Silly me...I can never see what is right in front of my face...only deeply hidden things...It keeps me very humble...lol...Peace Out!!...Lisa:wink:

funkyvunky
Casual Adventurer
Message 3 of 7 (34,949 Views)

I’m sorry if there is not enough quantum mechanics effects or General Relativity Theory in these “simple methods”, but the important thing is that you don’t end in a Black Hole when using them.:happy:

ruwim
Community Ambassador
Message 4 of 7 (34,947 Views)

LOL...KnightStar RUSwim!!!...But I beg to differ...Black Holes and the Torii that guide them are an Amazingly Rocksome Ride...Just ask any Arcturian...LOL...Stargates are a Trip, too...Once again...Thank You for your kind generosity and Assistance with my dilemma...I AM grateful not to be lost in the Magnetic Black Hole Stream at the moment...It makes it easier for a Spiritual Rainbow Warrior GodDess of the Light to traverse the social forums of a "human" third dimensional dualistic experience that much more Pleasurable...Wooo Hooooooo!!!...:wink:

funkyvunky
Casual Adventurer
Message 5 of 7 (34,746 Views)

hi how do i download my profile picture from skype to my laptop in Windows 7???

Ranjita_mom
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 6 of 7 (16,968 Views)

ruwim
Community Ambassador
Message 7 of 7 (16,940 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling